“Children are not things to be molded, but are people to be unfolded.”
— Jess Lair, author.
Through its extensive activities, ACR seeks to create, innovate, develop, and grow, all for the benefit of children and families to touch and enrich their lives; to connect circles in the family, in the community, in society, and between the world of the child and those surrounding them.
We work tirelessly to provide needed assistance for children with autism all over the country and to support their families. Every donation goes directly to aid us with our efforts.
With your help we will continue to:
- Develop and promote high-quality innovative treatments
- Conduct research in the field of autism
- Share knowledge and provide professional training in Israel and around the world
While 85% of its budget is self financed, ACR needs additional funds to meet our increasingly ambitious goals of reaching all children with Autism in Israel, building professional capacity in Autism treatment and introducing innovative treatment programs.
We would be happy for you to join us in realizing the vision of creating a more egalitarian, tolerant, and inclusive society.
1) To donate online at http://www.israelgives.org/amuta/580183986 and clicking on the English button on the top left hand side and then “Donate now” on the right hand side of the page. Your donation will be processed through IsraelGives and is tax deductible.
2) You can send a check to the PEF Israel Endowment Funds, earmarked to the Association for Children at Risk: PEF Israel Endowment Funds, 630 Third Ave, Ste 1501, New York NY 10017 USA.
Your donation is tax deductible to the extent allowed by the law.
If you are interested in establishing a long term relationship with ACR, contact Shlomit Weisblum, Development Director at email@example.com or call at +972502031974.